White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds for You & Baby is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Say goodbye to sleepless nights and fussy babies. Deep Sleep Sounds will lull you and your child to sleep with calming and relaxing sounds. Download the app today and sleep like a baby tonight!
Deep Sleep Sounds helps ADULTS sleep by:
- Blocking out unwanted noises
- Forming a sleep association that cues you to fall asleep
- Helping you feel relaxed and soothed.
Deep Sleep Sounds helps BABIES sleep by:
- Providing whooshy noises that simulate the environment of the womb
- Forming a sleep association that cues your baby to fall asleep
- Engaging your baby s calming reflex allowing baby to sleep longer
- Blocking outside noises that may wake your baby
- Creating a familiar routine that will help baby feel safe even in new surroundings.
Deep Sleep Sounds help you STUDY:
- They help you focus and boost your creativity by preventing outside distractions while forming a cocoon of concentration.
Try the magic app that has people saying goodbye to that third cup of coffee and hello to sweet dreams!
Deep Sleep Sounds Include:
Driving in the Rain
and more to come!
- Use 3D touch or just launch the app to immediately start playing your favorite sound
- Seamlessly looped
- Crossfade between tracks
- Plays in the background
- AirPlay support
- No ads
The free version will play sounds for up to one hour. Download the pro version for continuous play.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
White Noise and Deep Sleep Sounds for You & Baby (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 101.61 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.